The Woodhouse Day Spa in Walnut Creek offers the ultimate relaxation and pampering experience. They also offer the exclusive "Hyrdrafacial" and it is not to be missed.
For more information contact Kari Cross at 925-584-1640 or visit www.crossgrouphomes.com (BRE 01276206)
We hope you have a great holiday season this year!
As the year comes to a close, we’d sincerely like to wish you happy holidays. We hope you’ll make many new memories and have the chance to spend plenty of time with friends, family, and loved ones this season.
2018 was a great year for us at the Cross Group; we’ve helped more families than ever achieve their real estate dreams over the last 12 months. We look forward to helping you, your family, and your friends with any and all of your real estate needs in 2019.
Until then, have a merry Christmas, a happy new year, and enjoy this wonderful holiday season. We’ll see you next year!
The Cross Group would like to thank you so much for another amazing year.
Crossmas is the largest giveaway on social media. Beginning on December 10 and ending December 22, we’re going to showcase 12 amazing businesses and give you the chance to win some awesome prizes.
All you have to do to enter is head to the Knowing the 925 Facebook page for your chance to win during the 12 Days of Crossmas. Watch the local business video featured there and comment “done” so we know you’ve done it, and be sure to share it with your friends so that we can help support our local businesses. You’ll also want to like the Knowing the 925 page and the Featured Business page to stay updated as these videos roll out.
For a second chance to win, or if you don’t have a Facebook account, we’ll also be posting a video on Instagram, where you can learn how to get a second entry into the drawing.
On December 24, we will go live and announce the winners, who will be chosen at random. You can win more than one prize, so be sure to watch all 12 videos.
From all of us here at the Cross Group, we wish you a very merry Christmas.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to speak with you.
Here are some reasons why the holiday season is a great time to sell your home.
Step aside, spring selling season! The holidays are also a great time to sell your home, and here’s why:
1. Buyers want to be in their home before the new year. Many are interested in being moved in before January 1 so they can enjoy the tax benefit of owning a new home the previous year. People believe the real estate market is especially slow during the holidays, but we’re actually the busiest in the months before the end of the year. Understand there are still a lot of buyers who are anxiously searching for that perfect home before the year ends.
2. There are fewer homes on the market. Because of the myth that real estate dries up in the winter months, sellers take their homes off the market. This gives an advantage to those who keep theirs on the market—supply and demand tells us that the fewer homes there are, the more opportunity you have to sell.
3. Buyers have time off to view your home. For many people, it can be difficult to make it to showings due to traffic, work schedules, and overall business. With holiday time off, these people are now free to schedule appointments and see what’s available to purchase.
4. Holiday decorations increase curb appeal. So many of my buyers have made decisions based on the beautiful decorations they’ve seen on potential homes. The holiday cheer has an effect on buyers—they’ll actually imagine spending holidays with family in a well-decorated home.
5. The holiday season has blackout dates. As a seller, you may be somewhat cautious about having your home on the market due to your hectic holiday schedule. It can be difficult to be constantly available when buyers need to see your home. You can simply let us know when you don’t want your home to be shown. We can also remove our sign for times such as when family is visiting. The key is to still give buyers the opportunity to see your home.
If you have any questions, need information, or have ideas on future video topics you’d like me to cover, feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you.